PHP PHP.net news server web interface
From: Date: Tue Oct 27 10:56:57 2009
Subject: RE: [PDO] next steps
Hi Lukas et. all,

There were a few things we discussed in the past which I am not sure
you've been looking at. This includes both a unified API for meta data
access (so one can use these generic APIs in frameworks and admin
applications) and also how to layer PHP's XML support ontop of XML
capabilities within the databases. Is this something that has been
discussed or is this the time?

Also, it'd be good to document the changes. Wez documented what he could
re: what exists so far so we will probably want to figure out how we can
version control those docs and update them with the various changes.

Andi